why new peoples are not registering to our site

why new peoples are not registering to our site

jinu
For kind information i am adding some points
1. why should we start new schools.
2. so many peoples are educated and and why we are not trying them to get in-front of our battle field
3. why we are not trying to over come over inter relative problems
4. study how other casts are working and helping together why it has not generated in between our people

so many questions are in my mind

if we move together we can create a new world for us ....

das

Re: why new peoples are not registering to our site

das
hi