kudumbi history

 m s neethu
hi everybody..i am neethu ..i am from ernakulam..doing pg in english language and literature...i want to provide some materials i have acquired about our caste..i got these things from many sources..as u all know we belongs to kunbi kurmi diaspora..we are one among the caste or jati in kunbi kurmi kshtriya sabha...our caste actually belongs to the kutumbi clan which is a subcaste of kshtriya caste...this diaspora actually had its base some where in jammu and kashmir..and then we got dispersed into different clan or jatis..like reddy, naidu,,vokaliga,kamma,kutumi,patel..agriculture is our main activity..if you want to know about our caste just go to kunbi kurmi kshtriya sabha..and i am sure you will get adequate information..i am waiting for your comments..........
das

Re: kudumbi history

das

hi

good evening.  i just joined the group.  thanks for the information let me go further to the reference that you  have given

Das

Re: kudumbi history

neethusonly
kkk then tell me your comments..k

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:28 AM, das [via Kudumbi] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi

good evening.  i just joined the group.  thanks for the information let me go further to the reference that you  have given

Das

http://kudumbi.1471043.n2.nabble.com/kudumbi-history-tp7559219p7559234.html
To unsubscribe from kudumbi history, click here.
NAML