Thanking Adv.Sunil nath sir,Prof.Santosh sir And sri Vinod sir

Thanking Adv.Sunil nath sir,Prof.Santosh sir And sri Vinod sir

Arun kumar
Hi...
Brothers,
Thanking you for your valuable help...
Guys...These Brothers are truly helpful, And i awe my truly regards and prayers for their future life...
And wising them all the very best..

A my TC and certificates are being blocked in college, the same them was helping me out for receiving it and also i can continue my career........
And i thank them very much...They talk to the authorities and helped me to claim the same . I will always be thankful to them and Kudumbi seva sangam alsoAnd i'm proud to tell their names..
Adv. Sunil nath, Prof. Santhosh And Sri Vinod......................
Thankyou so much..... :)