Re: Introductions

123

Re: Introductions

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hiya All,

Life is never the way you want it to be. Life happens the way it is. It is the way you are prepared and deal with it makes all the difference ( for you and for those around you…)

        I am the author and publisher for the Kudumbi.com. I kindly request all my Kudumbi friends to introduce themselves. I am a Program Manager Global Delivery working for IBM and currently in the US. I am married with two young kids. My parents hail from Kodungallur. I have an elder brother (Tool Engineer) working in Australia and younger brother (Software Engineer) working in UK

Let's rock folks !!

Format:
Name:
Email Id:
Place:
About you:
About your family:

Regards
Shaji Lekshmanan

Re: Introductions

Briondale Mathi Krishnan
Name seems to be weird haa?.. But i'm a Kudumbi..
My name is Brion and i am from Ernakulam.. I work for Infosys Tech and is based at UK.
My Mom is a ret. Headmistress. I have two bros one working in a software firm and other working in Govt service..

Hope can meet lot of ppl..

Cheers,
Brion

Re: Introductions

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Hi Brion,
Thanks for the update. Appreciate your email id and I can start building an email list. BTW, my younger brother is in UK, working in Bayers. Where are you based in UK?

Re: Introductions

Prakash Lekshmanan
Hi,

I introduce myslef as Prakash. I am now residing in UK and working as a IT consultant with Bayer Group. I like the new look and especially video features of nabble driven kudumbi website and with new changes I hope and wish you all to bring in more cherished and meaningful moments.

I do hope the great success from departed geocities.kudumbisevasangam would keep newly born nabble kudumbi with same enthu and brighter future.

Good Luck and My Best Wishes..

Prakash

Re: Introductions

Arun Kumar
Hi Brion,

Am a kudumbi too currently living in uk with family.I hail from Ambalapuzha, Alleppey, and my wife is from Parur, Ernakulam. Appreciate if u contact me at arun.nayana@gmail.com.We can get to know each other more..

Cheers,

Arun Kumar

Re: Introductions

Arun Kumar
Hi Prakash,

Nice to know that u r also based in uk. I live in Salisbury, with family, and am working with Schneider Electric, in Chippenham. My wife is working with CTS, and is a software engineer.Appreciate if u can contact me by mail at arun.nayana@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Arun Kumar

Re: Introductions

Prakash Lekshmanan
Arun / Brion,

Good to see you guys on the forum. I have sent a mail to start with Aruns' personal email Id. Brion do pen-in at prakashplus@yahoo.com sometime whenever you have free time.

Cheers!
Prakash

Re: Introductions

sancochin
Hearty Congratulations to Shaji on this green, fresh site..

I am Santhosh. I belong to cochin, working with cochin university as a lecturer in computer science. Hope you will pen-in to sancochin@gmail.com when you get free time.

BTW what happened to the previous discussion threads? are they lost?

Hope you and your family are doing fine.

Re: Introductions

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Hi Santhosh

Thank you Santhosh, for introducing yourself and for your sincere encouragement. The previous forum still exist. This site has more features than the previous one. Hope this will help benefit our community to a larger extent.

Folks ..for those who do not know Santhosh, he has been a very active member of Kudumbi.com. He is dynamic,enthusiastic and a good thinker. Hope to see good contributions from him

Thanks once again, Santhosh

Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

ratheeshas
Hi Friends

 I am Ratheesh,Working as a software Engineer with Wipro Technologies Bangalore . I am from Chenthuruthy (Mala,Thrissur,Kerala). I have two younger brothers and my parents in my family .

Re: Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

sancochin
Hi Ratheesh

I am Santhosh. I belong to cochin, working with cochin university as a lecturer in computer science. I have two children and my wife shimna is from poyya. Hope you will pen-in to sancochin@gmail.com when you get free time.

Re: Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Hi Ratheesh,

Thank you Ratheesh, for your post and encouragement. Hope you are doing good in Bangalore ? Feel free to visit my home and meet my parents. Any news from Kuttoo (Prashanth) ?

How is it going at Wipro ? We have another Kudumbi, Ranjith in Wipro,Bangalore. Do you know him? His email id is renonlinejith@gmail.com

Regards
Shaji

Re: Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

Ratheesh
Hi Shaji Chettan,

   I am fine and  doing well . Prashanth is now @ New Delhi for temporory work . Last time when he came to banglore I visited ur parents  and one night stayed with them .
   I dont know renjith ,will  try to reach  him @  renonlinejith@gmail.com .

Regards,
Ratheesh

Hi ....

Ratheesh
Hi Santhosh

     Happy to see and u in forum &  make friendship with u  . It is nice place to share the things  and  thoughts with the kudumbi friends all over the world thru this forum.
    I think sometimes I will be knowing ur wife or brother/sister of ur wife . Since I did my HS education at poyya only . I am exactly from Koshavarkunnu ( 1 k.m frm chenthuruthy )  .

Regards,
Ratheesh

Hi

Ratheesh
Hi shaji chettan

   The poetry which u posted  has caption  "Maamma ..Makka Kai Nakka ( Uncle..Iam full )"  . But the meaning  of "Maamma ..Makka Kai Nakka"   is   "Uncle.. I dont want anything " . So if u meant the meaning in bracket please change accordingle .

 NB : As per my knowledge in kudumbi language it is like that . Confirm it before modification .

Regards,
Ratheesh

Re: Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

Aby Prasad
Hearty Congrates To Sjaji chettan for creating such site.I am Aby from Banglore.

Re: Congrats to Shaji for Initiation to host kudumbi website ..............

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Hi Aby
Thanks Aby for your kind response.Where are you located in Bangalore? I live in RT Nagar

Regards, Shaji

Re: Hi

sancochin
Hi Ratheesh

I think Shaji is correct by translating the following
"Maamma ..Makka Kai Nakka ( Uncle..Iam full )"

"Kai Nakka" Definitely means "I don't want anything".. and notice that when somebody is "full"; he may say i dont want anything

that is why he is telling uncle that i dont want anything since i am full

another point is it is poetry, do not try to translate word by word , visualize the situation as Shaji "The Poet" did.. ha..ha..ha (Shaji may have some thing to say now..)

My Wife's sister is Shimja and brother is Sarath..

I know you (but never met you), i also visited your house at Chenduruthy,,

Re: Hi

Ratheesh
Hi Santhosh

      Thaks for ur  reply . I just noticed the exact english meaning of "Makka Kai nakka" .

BTW shimja is my school classmate and I know shimna also (But  dont know whether she know me or not ) . Hope u & ur family doing well. Convey my regards to shimja .

Regards,
Raheesh

Re: Hi

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Hi Santhosh,Ratheesh

If you would take it word by word, Ratheesh is right. If you would take it poetically, Santhosh is right. I would just leave it the poetic way !!

BTW, I have made few updates on career path. Hope that would help our folks to some extent

Cheers !!
Shaji
123