Performance of our students in Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam 2009

Performance of our students in Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam 2009

sancochin
Following is the figures showing performance of Kudumbi students in the Kerala Entrance Exam 2009.

Total students Qualified

ENGG: 110
MEDI: 99
AYUR: 99
BDS: 12

I dont know how many Kudumbi students appeared for the Entrance Examinantion.

Around 160 seats must be available for Kudumbis for Engg. and
12 seats for Medicine.

For Cochin University Entrance Exam ( CAT 2009 ) 10 students are in the list. ( total seats including all branches come around 920)

Re: Performance of our students in Engineering/Medical Entrance Exam 2009

Santosh Kumar
Hi Santosh,
                As per the downloaded pdf files available at http://www.cee-kerala.org/ nearly 152 students had send the applications under category KU. After the first allotment which was closed on 25-July-2009 almost 103 students under  KU category  have been alloted the seats in various Eng/ Medical colleges. I think almost all of them may have joined . Let me get the complete data and then post it later.