Meeting of Kudumbi professionals on 5th December 2011 at Kochi

Meeting of Kudumbi professionals on 5th December 2011 at Kochi

Arunkumar Raman
 In continuation to the Meeting held on 26th October 2011, It is  decided to conduct the second meeting of a group of Kudumbi professionals and employees on 05th December 2011 at Kochi. The aim of the team is to motivate and guide the young kudumbi students to target their right goals and  achieve the same thru motivation, inspiration and self understanding etc.  All kudumbi professinals and employees are invited to the meeting. The venue and other details will be informed soon. I request all Kudumbi friends to join  hands for the uplifting of our community.
Arunkumar
das

Re: Meeting of Kudumbi professionals on 5th December 2011 at Kochi

das

Dear Arun

Good evening

can  you update present  activities of  this professional group

das

Re: Meeting of Kudumbi professionals on 5th December 2011 at Kochi

Harikumar

Appreciate if you could inform the updates on above referred subject