List of places

Santosh Kumar
List of places as pronounced  in  chaste Kudumbi and Konkani around Central Kerala.
There may be regional variation as per the local slang.

Mutto-th ===== Cherthala
Al-pola ===== Alapuzha
Kotta-gathu ===== Kottyam
By-pe ===== Vypeen
Encha-kommollu ===== Ernakulam
Parur ===== Paravoor
Tinn-ponu-thoro ===== Tripunithura
Boi-koth ===== Vaikom
Baarum-polo ===== Varapuzha
Kurr-polo ===== Kuzhupilly
Kodu-gannur ===== Kodungallur

Feel free to  add more about ur locality if pronounced  differently in Bhasha

Re: List of places

Indu.Cherthala
Kai-gal    = kayamkulam

Re: List of places

Santosh Kumar
Hi,
     Its after a  long time that someone made a posting on this thread.Anyhow thanks for sending the place name. ur nick has a mention of cherthala which happens to be my present taluk. If u don't mind where r u from in cherthala. Do reply

Regds
Santosh

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Indu.Cherthala (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kai-gal    = kayamkulam

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/List-of-places-tp1681191p3241358.html
To unsubscribe from List of places, click here.

--
Santosh Kumar
Chertala
Kerala

RE: List of places

Indu.Cherthala

Dear Santhosh

Thanks for your mail

It is my pleasure to communicate with my kudumbi brother, I am from alleppey but presently settled at Mayithara, opp. St.Michels college.

But my mother house is near Moorthingal temple , cherthala.

Right now I am in D.R.Congo Africa  in a Unilever company.

Please introduce yourself and  we will work together for a development of  kudumbi community

Best Regards

Rajagopal.p

     Its after a  long time that someone made a posting on this thread.Anyhow thanks for sending the place name. ur nick has a mention of cherthala which happens to be my present taluk. If u don't mind where r u from in cherthala. Do reply

Regds
Santosh

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Indu.Cherthala (via Nabble) <ml-user%2B246305-1926336877@...> wrote:

Kai-gal    = kayamkulam

--
Santosh Kumar
Chertala

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/List-of-places-tp1681191p3249232.html

Re: List of places

Divya TD
Hey I have some place names in Kudumbi...

  Pollipaarth(old name),Pezhele-Pizhala
  Kadangkude-Kadamakudi
 Devaranna- Dhevarkad
 Ayampule- Ayyampilli