Learn Kudumbi

Shaji Lekshmanan
Administrator
Dear Folks,

Amchem Bhas (Kudumbi) ullaythatve?

Learn Kudumbi @
http://kudumbi.weebly.com/learn-kudumbi.html

Regards
Shaji

Re: Learn Kudumbi

Santosh Kumar
This post was updated on .
Shaji Tukka Namaskar,
                              Konkani/Kudumbi Bhasin angeell Loka-n lagge ullou-nkka  mounu boonu santoshu assa.Ya forum aam-ka chaan-gu vaat dhakia-tha.

It means...
Im happy to speak Konakani/Kudumbi Bhasa with my people.This forum will show us a nice path.(Hope this is understood).

Many kudumbis still have a wrong notion that speaking in Kudumbi Bhasha will affect their Normal malayalam accent neutrality and is looked upon as a low sign of status/culture.In this scenario ur love towards the language is a highly appreciated.Its an eye opener to those pseudo-status or pseudo-cultured people.More to come on this post from me.

Santosh
santoshkrish@gmail.com

Re: Learn Kudumbi

sujithps