KYS State Conference on 24th-May-2009 at Ernakulam

KYS State Conference on 24th-May-2009 at Ernakulam

Santosh Kumar
KYS-Kudumbi Yuvajana Sanghom is organising a 1 day-State level conference on 24th-May-2009,Sunday at Hindi Pracahar Sabha Hall ,Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar sabha,Chittor Road ,Ernakulam South ,Kochi.All the youths ,students from the community are participating in this conference.Many current issues related youth,students will be discudssed during the meet. We also invite all our brothers and sisters outside kerala for their participation.We have launched a web site and a blog spot for general awareness and publicity to reach beyond our geographical limitations. Kindly utilise these Web-features and send ur valuable suggestions,comments,views or any other topic worth mentioning.We shall put forward ur communications during the conference.

Web site : http://kys-kerala.synthasite.com
Blog site :  http://kys-kerala.blogspot.com

Expecting ur well wishes for  success of the conference.

Regds,
Santosh Kumar
KYS Gen. Secretary
Kerala State