Gandhi Krishnan's centenary celebration

balakrishnan
This post was updated on .
<smiley image='anim_jump<smiley image='anim_jump.gif' text=':jumping:' />.gif' text=':jumping:' /> Cochin Kudumbis celebrating 100th year Gandhi Krishnan' birth anniversary at Mattanchery Nehru Memorial Town Hall. Cochin (KOCHI) on 20th September 2009. We are celebrating the day, participating Mattancherry and Fort Cochin residing kudumbi families from 8 am to 5 pm conducting the day with presentation of Sri. Gandhi Krishnan.s contributions to the community as a whole.This will be presented by our various leaders to the gathered crowd . We are inviting Smt. Gangha bai. wife of late Sri.Gandhi Krishnan in respect to bless us,and to make the function to a successful one. All the familites have been invited by the branch committee, including political leaders, present and former leaders, youthwing, ladies and students also are the invitees to make the function a grand success. The day will be delighted about the vision and performances exntended to community by Sri Gandhi Krishnan. followed by releasing new social schemes promoted by Kudumbi Seva Sangham.